|Factory Reset Toshiba Win 7|
If I attempt to do a factory reset, will it reset to Vista, or because I have a Windows 7 recovery disc, it will reset it to Windows 7? If anyone can also come up with a solution to my issue, I would be greatly appreciative.
The solutions:Hopefully when they installed the upgrade for windows 7 from vista they left you with the toshiba recovery partition here is the information for toshiba laptops. It will reset to Vista however and overwrite and files you have.
Try these steps to Factory reset toshiba laptop windows 7 , hope they will help you:
1. Copy all your files and documents to an external storage device.
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Turn the PC back on and hit the F8 key repeatedly until the Advanced Boot Option Screen appears.
4. Click "Repair Your Computer" if you are not already on it and then press ENTER
5. choose your country and click OK
6. On the "System Recovery Options Screen" click "Restore Application" which is the last option.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions
8. When prompted, click on "Full Factory Recovery"
10. Click "Yes"
11. you will notice for a while it seems like nothing is happening, give it some time.
12. After some minutes, recovery will complete and you click "Finish"
Hopefully helpful. :)
Tags: factory reset toshiba satellite l305, factory reset toshiba satellite laptop, how to do a factory reset on a toshiba satellite, factory reset on a toshiba laptop,