|Epson MegaPlex MG-850HD|
Epson MG-850HD Projector for the iPhone & iPad - The mushrooming of Apple products is seen as a business opportunity by Epson. Epson Introducing HD projector for the iPhone & iPad. Sakura's gadget manufacturer Epson released Epson's MG-850HD the first projector that has a connectivity with the Apple device.
This Epson projector does have a dock that is compatible with iPod, iPhone and iPad. Users can display their favorite photos or videos available on the Apple device to the projector. In addition, Epson MG-850 HD is also equipped with two 10 watt integrated stereo speakers. The voice is pretty clear, so it's pretty decent play sound in the room.
As demonstrated in a series of events Epson Press Tour in Bali, 7 to 8 October 2011, this projector is easy to use to view video from the iPod, iPhone or iPad. The target market is clearly Apple fans who had just lost Steve Jobs, its founder. Epson MG-850HD projector series complements Epson's three new projectors aimed at the household sector. Two other series is the Epson EH-TW8000 and Epson EH-TW6000 projector.
The Epson MG-850 HD price is $799.00. You can buy Epson MegaPlex MG-850HD 720p HD for sale-3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo from Amazon.com online store.
Epson MegaPlex MG-850HD-Quoted from Amazon
Epson MegaPlex MG-850HD portable digital dock projector and speaker combo. This revolutionary product reinvents how you share presentations, slideshows, high-def movies, audio and more. Or, connect your smartphone, tablet, gaming console, PC and more. Simply connect, project and play. Remarkable resolution and bright output (2800 lumens of color and white light output) ensure vivid content, even when it's enlarged to a 100-inch image. Add in the built-in stereo speakers and portable design and Epson MegaPlex MG-850HD is sure to transform how you collaborate and interact, whether at work or at home. The easy-to-use Epson MegaPlex MG-850HD eliminates the confinement of small screens and lets you share multimedia content from your digital device, from the boardroom to the media room. Place your Apple device in the built-in dock.
Epson MG-850 HD Features
- Super-size content from digital devices — easily scale up presentations, movies and more (up to 12x larger than a 40-inch screen)
- Built to travel — carrying handle makes it easy to take anywhere (electrical outlet required)
- Maximum flexibility — HDMI plus other audio / video connections
- Share audio files — can be used as a speaker dock without displaying video
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- USB Plug 'n Play instant setup — instantly projects audio and video from a PC or Mac via a USB connection
- Ultra-bright HD images with saturated colors — HD 720p resolution and 2800 lumens color / white light output1 to display large images clearly
- Built-in dock — perfect for your Apple iPod, iPhone and iPad; also charges them while docked
- Versatility for a wide range of devices — simply connect, project and share your presentations, movies and more
- Big stereo sound — two built-in 10-watt speakers enhance your presentation with audio or amplify the speaker's voice (includes mic input)
|Epson MG-850HD Projector for iPad|